Wherefore, do the things which I have told you I have seen that your Lord and your Redeemer should do; for, for this cause have they been shown unto me, that ye might know the gate by which ye should enter. For the gate by which ye should enter is repentance and baptism by water, and then cometh a remission of your sins by fire and by the Holy Ghost. Read More
- Will you give away ALL your sins to know God?
- Will you give your every possible moment to Him in thought, contemplation, searching your heart and soul in deep, ponderous thoughts, and feeling after Him always?
- Will you sacrifice ALL things to know Him?
- Will you obey His voice at all times, in all places and before all hazards?
- Do you believe the scriptures when they say Christ is the way?
The Testimony of Jesus is typically understood to be the same as “a testimony of Jesus”, at least this is how it is presently taught, and how it is generally understood by many– I grew up understanding the term “the testimony of Jesus” means my testimony of Him. I do have [a] testimony of Jesus Christ, I do have knowledge of Him and that He lives, but that is not what this means, “the testimony of Jesus” means something completely different than “a testimony of Jesus”.