There has been much debate of late regarding servants, priesthood, temples and the coming forth of a restored set of scriptures. There have even been those pitting the servants of God against the other and comparing them saying, so and so is a greater prophet than the other. These are the musings of those who do not know God, who turn the word of God for naught and who themselves do not keep the commandments.
Isaiah 45 – speaks to my post I shared from before, titled: “An unlikely servant“, it is the Lords hand that guides the servant, He holds him up, and strengthens him. The point of this is to show you the great things God will do, is doing for Jacob, and Israel, for His house, for His children once again.
A sign has been given, and another is being revealed, the words of the prophets shall all be fulfilled, eternal are the words that have been given, spoken faithfully by His trusted servants who received them from Heaven, that you may know that He is God, that all His words shall be fulfilled.
- Will you give away ALL your sins to know God?
- Will you give your every possible moment to Him in thought, contemplation, searching your heart and soul in deep ponderous thoughts, and feeling after Him always?
- Will you sacrifice ALL things to know Him?
- Will you obey His voice at all times, in all places and before all hazards?
- Do you believe the scriptures when they say Christ is the way?
On June 4, 2016, I went to the Lord in prayer, and received the following in reply to my inquiry.
“Those who seek for priesthood and power will have neither, but those who seek to do my will, the will of the Lord, shall have both priesthood and power to do that which I have asked of you.”
Those who seek for priesthood and power will have neither, but those who seek to do the will of the Lord, will have priesthood and power to do that which He has asked of you. Do you understand what this is?